Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Monday, January 5, 2009

How?

Watching the news tonight I heard about all of these tax breaks that Obama is planning. At first they sound really great. Who wouldn't want more money in their pocket rather than in the government's pocket? And the best part is --- you don't have to give up anything in order to get this extra money! Yep, you heard it - Obama is going to cut your taxes AND he's still going to keep the government providing all of the services they currently provide. No cuts anywhere!

I don't really understand how that is possible. Actually I do and it is very unfortunate. Obama's plan tells me that his plan is to just run up the deficit even more and leave the figuring out how to pay for all of his extravagances to our children, their children, and their children. So before these young ones even have a chance - or in many cases are even born - we are going to set them up for difficulty, failure, and hardship! Wow! Way to go! What a plan. I'm sure that they will be MORE than happy with our "gift". I can just picture their gratitude now... If we think there is a problem with adult children being able to afford moving out on their own now just wait. We'll have SEVERAL generations living together before these idiot politicians get done with screwing up the economy.

How can anyone even think that spending less and providing more will ever work? But I bet they vote themselves in a new raise! Oh wait! I forgot - they don't have to vote on it anymore. It is just automatic - they have to vote to NOT get a raise. Yeah right like that will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment