Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here I Go Again...

As if I need another hobby. I already am years behind in my scrapbooking, have piles of books I intend to read, and don't get on the treadmill nearly as often as I should. So why then am I revisiting this blog and trying the blogging thing yet again? Because I love to write. I am after all an English teacher who is always saying that I'm going to make more time to write. This is as good of a start as any the way I see it. Not to mention it could be a great release from my "real" life. I am actually really excited and determined to keep this blog up. Too bad the hockey rink hasn't gone wireless. Just think of the blogging I could get done while waiting during practices or before and after games!

No comments:

Post a Comment