Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Exhausting


Well I forgot how exhausting work could be. After not working since the middle of June tday was my first day back and I am spent! I was up before the sun and on the road as it rose in the sky. The funny thing is I didn't even have students today! What's going to happen tomorrow when there are kids in the seats in my room? Or the next day when they are actually there for the whole day!?!? I'm going to be a complete zombie by this coming weekend LOL! I'm too old for this stuff...

2 comments:

  1. That's funny because I remember how tiring work days are. I bet you'll be so busy though it will fly by and you will find that you've enjoyed yourself. Good luck with the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! LOL
    Shows you the times we are living in, doesn't it?!

    Just found your blog from Momma Such and I am following! Would love for you to come by Theta Mom, too! :)

    ReplyDelete