Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why?

Why is everyone paying so much attention to Levi Johnston and what he says about Sarah Palin? Yes, I know that probably she is different that what we see. So is everyone else who is in the public eye! We don't really know those people! Don't you act somewhat differently when out in public? When with strangers then you do when you are with family who you know loves you - faults and all?

But why? WHY? are we giving this spoiled brat, angry, out to see what he can get TEENAGER so much clout? Why is everyone believing him? He's angry! Which he probably has some right to be. His relationship ended. Most of us aren't great friends with out exes. That's part of the reason they became an ex for goodness sake! To top it off his ex has his son! That as many of us know makes hard feelings and tense relationships even more so!

I'm just so darn sick of hearing him given so much publicity and credit from the media. Doesn't anyone think that he might feel he has to keep topping the last thing that he said to keep the media coming back for more? To keep eyes and attention on him? I mean look at the pay off for him! GQ spread and interview, modeling gigs (he isn't even that good looking IMHO), he gets to go to award shows with celebrities, he gets countless national interviews, among other things. Hmmmm wonder why he might find more and more stuff to say?

8 comments:

  1. I've been wondering the same thing. I'm dejected that the media puts so much credence in someone who appears to have an axe to grind about Sarah Palin.

    By the way, I loved your comment on my blog. Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I saw the news article on Yahoo this morning that he's going to be in Vanity Fair again talking about the Palin family and their "secret ploy" to adopt his kid. He just gets further and further out there with his accusations and he needs to stop. I'm not a huge Palin fan - I like her but she's too conservative for me - but I don't think she's as terrible as he's trying to make her to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 150% with you. He's just a snotty brat, who is angry at the breakup, and wants someone to hurt. And he's also taking advantage of the fact that Sarah Palin is not the most popular, and is playing off of that to make things harder on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I disagree to a point. I think some of what he said might be true. I can totally see Palin wanting to adopt the baby to keep it a secret. I think that could possibly be true. One thing I agree with is he's not that good looking - lol.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you too. It's pretty ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speak it sister!
    Use the air time to report on something that is actually worth thinking about!!
    OY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear he is pitching reality shows now. Something about dating in the Alaskan wilderness. I'm sure that will be educational for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't agree more! Honestly, I'm a little disillusioned with our media in general...I think they tend to skew things and gloss over what they don't really want us to know about.

    Saw that you just started following my blog, Such is Life. Thanks for dropping by. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete